UNO Triple Play is a card game that is like UNO but with more fun and excitement. It has a special machine that holds three piles of cards and makes sounds and lights. You can play this game with your friends or family.
Table of Contents
UNO Triple Play Cards And UNO Triple Play Card Meanings
UNO Triple Play Cards are a unique addition to the traditional UNO deck. These cards are silver and add excitement to the game. UNO Triple Play Cards have numbers and symbols that make them easy to spot in the deck.
UNO Triple Play Card Symbols
- Swap Hands: When you play this card, you can swap hands with any opponent of your choice. It’s a clever move to turn the game in your favor.
- Three of a Kind: If you play this card, you can pick any opponent and they must draw three cards. A power move to put your opponents in a tricky situation.
- Choose Color: The name says it all. You can select the color of your choice when you play this card, influencing the direction of the game.
How to Play UNO Triple Play
- To play UNO, you need at least two players and a deck of UNO cards. You can have up to 10 players, but remember that you need more cards if you have more players. To begin the game, mix the cards and give seven to each player.
- Put the rest of the cards face down in the middle. This is the draw pile. Flip the top card of the draw pile and put it beside it. This is the discard pile.
- The game begins with the player next to the dealer playing a card. The card must match the color or number of the top card on the discard pile.
- If the top card is red 5, you can play any red or 5 card. You can also play a Wild or Wild Draw Four card, which lets you pick the color for the next turn.
- If you don’t have a matching card, you can draw a card from the draw pile. If the card you draw matches, you can play it right away. Otherwise, you can keep it in your hand and end your turn.
- The game continues clockwise, with each player playing a matching card or drawing a card from the draw pile.
- Once you are left with only one card in your hand, you must either say “Uno” or raise one finger to indicate it. If you fail to do so and another player notices before the next card is played, you will be penalized by drawing two cards.
There are special cards in the game that have unique effects when played. These include:
- Skip: Skips the turn of the next player.
- Reverse: Changes the direction of play.
- Draw Two: The next player will draw two cards and lose their turn.
- Wild: Can be played on any color or number and lets you choose the color of the next turn.
- Wild Draw Four: This can be played on any color or number and lets you choose the color of the next turn. The next player must draw four cards and lose their turn
Some extra rules make UNO Triple Play more spicy. These are:
- If you play a 6 card, everyone slaps the deck as fast as they can. The last person to slap must draw two cards from the draw pile.
- If you play a 7, everyone must be quiet until another 7 is played. Talking requires drawing a card from the pile.
- If you play a 0, you can swap hands with another player of your choice (optional).
- Playing a card that matches the top card of the discard pile allows you to become the new current player.